Please read the procedures carefully and follow the hotel booking procedure for San Diego Premier Classic '19.
Use the "Featured Hotels" or "All Hotels" to view approved hotels for this event.
Use the information provided to select a hotel that meets your team's needs.
Step 1: Book Your Reservation
Click on the hotel you have chosen.
Click the Step 1 button, "Reserve Team Block," on the hotel page to find the designated San Diego Premier Classic '19 contact for the hotel. You may only book your reservations by using this contact information. Make sure to inform them you are participating in San Diego Premier Classic '19 to receive the discounted rate(s). (FYI - It is best to set up one "Team Reservation" with the hotel contact and then have each parent call in to make their individual reservation under your team name.)
- All players, parents, and team personnel must be included in your team reservation. There is only one exception: staying with friends or family in the area is allowed.
- Using Hotel points, rewards, and discounts such as AAA, are not allowed.
- Online reservations through travel websites such as Travelocity and Expedia are not allowed. Reservations can only be made through the designated hotel contact at an approved hotel.
Step 2: Submit Information to Maverick Sports Travel
When your team’s reservations are completed please submit the required reservation information to Maverick Sports Travel. Your accuracy is very important and very much appreciated.
To do so, please:
- Return to the hotel you selected, and click on the Step 2 button, "Complete Lodging Form."
- Sign in to your account or create a new account.
- Provide us with your team reservation information by filling in the required fields and selecting the appropriate items from the drop-down lists.
- Please do not enter individual reservations. One group entry representing your entire team is preferred. If you are making reservations for multiple teams or the entire club, you will need to fill out a separate form for each team.
- If your team is staying in multiple hotels (not recommended) you will need to enter the information for each hotel separately.
- Once the form is submitted the information will be sent to San Diego Premier Classic '19 and you will be directed to a page indicating you have completed the process. You will also receive an email acknowledging receipt of your hotel lodging form.
- If you need to make any changes to your lodging information, sign in to your account, click on "My Team Reservations," edit as needed and please re-submit.
Important – Team Managers, Coaches, and Travel Coordinators are responsible for the above process being followed by all parents and team associates. Please be sure to pass this information on to whoever is handling your team's travel.
All reservations must be completed and submitted by Friday, August 2nd, 2019.
If you have any questions or if you need any information on hotels, please call 760.944.7888 or email email@example.com